Chances are good that your go-to look for a night on the town involves at least a little sparkle. The history of sequins and going-out dresses is well-established, but it’s time to give this simple accoutrement its moment in the spotlight—or sunlight, really.
Sequin pieces are everywhere, but not only in the way that you would expect. Many of our favorite bloggers, street style stars, and celebrities are donning the sparkling detail in their everyday looks. Sequins pair just as well with denim and sneakers as they do with heels.
Styled with the right pieces, sequins look less ’80s prom dress and more of the moment. Try an ensemble that includes structured denim, oversize knits, or other down-to-earth basics that help balance out all that shimmer.
Let's take a look for a fashion-forward feel.
Head Roots & Makeup
- star glitter sequins with grey hair
- Bralettes & Socks
Rompers & Jumpsuits
- mermaid sequin party gown dress
- sexy black long sleeve package hip sequin dress
- princess stylish tulle sequined dress
Pants & Shorts
- metal sequin leggings
- Chloé pre-fall-2016 colorblocked sequin pants
- white basic tee + ripped tassels sequined jeans
- cute sweet color sequined shoes
- GGDB grey silver sequins shoes
- gold sequined block heel shoes
- mytheresaxbalenciaga glitter pointed shoes
(cover pic via theglitterguide)
Get Sequin Pieces Click Here → Lupsona Sequin Colletction
🙌 Join Our Mailing List At The Footer 🌸 Never Miss Our Trendy News, Coupons, Gift Cards 🌸