December is a holiday month, people are busy with New Year's coming. While black or white is an all-matching color, red is also called to be a passionate color. I really expect Christmas Week, because everyone is filled with red, especially our mood. That's a crazy idea.
Red can be matched every piece, such as sweater, coat, acc, shoes,pants. Red can hold different occasions. Just depend in when or where you style.
Not all in red is red. Just a little will make us dynamic.
Let's see how will fashion bloggers, stars style red this season. And then how will you style this seson, or this Christmas.
- Gigi Hadid, wearing a red leather jacket + black leather pants
- red leather jacket + orange-red velvet dress
- wine red faux-fur bomb jacket + black tee + embellished jeans
- Jessica Wang, Red on red, Loose Sweater & Bag + leather pants
- red flounced sheer blouse + hole loose jeans + pom-poms heels
MIUMIU red bomb jacket
- dark red turtleneck shirt + red blazer + gold metallic pants
- Red Double-Face Suede Drape Duster & Red Plaid Heels
- red pleated midi skirt + dark red patent leather heels
- red sweater cardigan inside grey overcoat + fishnet tights + leather skirt
- red iconic trophy jacket + slim jeans
- Red Plaid Cape + red sweater
- black chunky knit + red leather skirt + Martin boots
- red beaded overcoat dress
- dark red striped pantswith black leather jacket
- Red Grid Pajama, Home Party
- Shea Marie, red patchwork heels with leopard overcoat
- Jimmy Choo, red bag with navy suit
- casual holiday outfits -- white thin knit + red plaid skirt + red scarf = cute
- Paola Alberdi, Red in snow
- cocktail party -- red lace dress+ red blazer + red bag + black heels
(cover pic via Pinterest)
🙌 Join Our Mailing List At The Footer 🌸 Never Miss Our Trendy News, Coupons, Gift Cards 🌸